Boston Scientific
www.bostonscientific.com Natick, MA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for depending on your department and management.

Lab Supervisor (Former Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

ProsGreat opportunity to learn how to work in an ever changing and challenging environment. Good life long skills.

ConsUpper management is out of touch. Decisions are obviously driven by money and money only. The company has been struggling for many years and is unable to see that unhappy and over worked employees will lead to an underperforming company.

Advice to Senior Managementupper management needs to be more in touch with the actual work that is being performed and have a vested interest in their employees. I also think a little diversity in upper management would be a positive change for this company.

Great people, great work, recommended

Intern (Former Employee)
    Natick, MA

I worked at Boston Scientific as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great people. I really enjoy interning there. You learn a… Cons: Very unorganized for the finance intern Advice to Senior Management: Should make sure HR are more organized and well structured… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Benefits and Pay. Need to right the ship for turnaround story.

Quality Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Boston Scientific full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Salary, Benefits and Bonus Program. Products provide benefits… Cons: Yearly layoffs, plant shutdowns, restructuring. Stock struggling to meet expectations. So big lots of people 'hiding'. … Advice to Senior Management: Great technologies. Get financial and strategic house in order… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Boston Scientific.

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Scientific CEO Michael F. Mahoney. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees.