There are newer employer reviews for Boston Scientific

Amazing Internship experience!

Former Employee - Intern in Natick, MA
Former Employee - Intern in Natick, MA

I worked at Boston Scientific as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Really cool people, really great perks for an internship! Fun activities, amazing mentorship and learning environment.

Cons

Not much, other than the risk of no opportunities for a job due to their constant restructuring.

444 Other Employee Reviews for Boston Scientific (View Most Recent)

A great Company that helped launch my career!

Former Employee - Senior Human Resources Administrator in West Valley, UT
    Former Employee - Senior Human Resources Administrator in West Valley, UT

I worked at Boston Scientific full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Company was established in its policies, proceedures and practices. Pay and benefits were great. The Company was also quite transparent and made it a point to ensure that employees were aware of the business goals.

The management within my location, including my supervisor, were friendly and professional. In addition, I had a mentor who invested time and effort into my development.

Cons

Outsourcing of the administrative Human Resources function to a call center environment was an issue on multiple levels.

Good job experience and benefits but much too high a turnover, esp. in mgmt. ranks

I worked at Boston Scientific full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good job experience and benefits.
    Company has purchased interesting products that benefit patient care and safety.
    Salary is in line with competition, along with benefits.

Cons

Sales continue to trend downward in the largest segments of the business. There is still a need to trim more employees. This limits career advancement and many leave every year to obtain higher level jobs at competitors. Currently too much emphasis in bringing inexperienced people on board to save money. There is a need to retain experienced employees.

Too much politics, too little room for career advancement, too little experience in incorporating recent company purchases into the BSC family. Too many layoffs, too many procedures that are not well written, are much too long, up to130 pages.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Scientific