Boston Scientific
www.bostonscientific.com Natick, MA 5000+ Employees

A great Company that helped launch my career!

Senior Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee)
West Valley, UT

ProsThe Company was established in its policies, proceedures and practices. Pay and benefits were great. The Company was also quite transparent and made it a point to ensure that employees were aware of the business goals.

The management within my location, including my supervisor, were friendly and professional. In addition, I had a mentor who invested time and effort into my development.

ConsOutsourcing of the administrative Human Resources function to a call center environment was an issue on multiple levels.

Respectful and innovative

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boston Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are respectful and innovative. They promote from within and encourage you to start as a field… Cons: The cardiac rhythm management division going through downturn, pricing challenges… Advice to Senior Management: Promote more women Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Boston Scientific - a company in need of CPR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Boston Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love the people that I worked with. It is for them that I stayed there. However, it's very frustrating to see the… Cons: The expectation to attend meetings from 9 to 5 and then complete your work afterwards is unrealistic and does not make for a good home… Advice to Senior Management: The company needs to be staffed better (e.g. some areas are over-staffed (like HR) while other… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boston Scientific.

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Scientific CEO Michael F. Mahoney. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees.