There are newer employer reviews for Boston Scientific

Coordinated product projects for the managers

Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros

The pros were a great daal of experiences as well as an opportunity to get your foot in the door at a great company.

Cons

No health benefits were given as well as a hard work schedule, often times you were left feeling like the typical intern.

Possibly make managers more accountable and accessible to the interns, this would allow for them to be more of a mentor.

reviews filtered by
  1. sourcing and procurement analyst

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Natick, MA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Natick, MA

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros

opportunities for growth and high level of professionalism. Excellent colleagues with great backgrounds so good opportunities to learn from them.

Cons

high expectations and pressure. Sometimes unreasonable in terms of resources and time. Conflicting demands in a highly-matrixed organization and some times unclear reporting structures.

Clarify reporting structure, reward top performers well. Create opportunities for high potential acheivers to take on more and receive credit for outstanding performance.

2. Solid company and recovering

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros

Very good product line and product development capabiliites. Strong core of excellent clinical field personnel, and good leadership. Very good benefits, work life balance

Cons

Weaker brand positioning relative to the major players in the space. Takes time to advance, and not the most meritocraftic process. Fairly unstructured program for recruits from B-schools.

Invest more in product development and field personnel. Innovation is always going to be a key issue, but we are limited by the absolute investments we can make relative to our peer group.

There are newer employer reviews for Boston Scientific