Boston Scientific
www.bostonscientific.com Natick, MA 5000+ Employees

Rewarding work coupled with great colleagues. However, lack of communication from top execs must improve.

R&D (Current Employee)
Fremont, CA

I have been working at Boston Scientific

ProsRespect for all individuals no matter what their function in the company. A diverse culture and a company that seems more progressive than it might seem to outsiders. A good understanding of the organizational hierarchy and business decisions made by management. A knack for senior management to constantly motivate and congratulate the efforts of engineers and technicians.

ConsToo many reorganizations in the last six months that affected me and my colleagues in a negative way. A good stream of communication from top executives down to all levels is missing. The cafeteria becomes a mad house where waiting for a burger takes 15 minutes--employees are oftentimes seen eating at their cubicles. There is no gym or form of recreation to take your mind off work. Being promoted seems like a case of time rather than sheer merit.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet into the labs more often. Communicate with us what we have to look forward to and what sort of business decisions are being made. Understand that you not only have expectations from top executives, you also have expectations from those you manage.

Examine your options carefully

Arden Hills, MN

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros: The employees are very open to working with each other to get the job done. We all realize the importance of the work we… Cons: Management scares me. I don't know if it is the lack of communication or my perception of such. Many times, I don't hear… Advice to Senior Management: The first thing is to stress the importance of working with the employees. Support the employees in the planning stages when timelines are obviously… More

Great place to work, but be ready to work.

Regulatory Compliance Specialist II (Current Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

I have been working at Boston Scientific

Pros: Great company, great products. If you want to feel like you… Cons: There can be some craziness. If you cannot handle… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the lower levels - we know what is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Boston Scientific.

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Scientific CEO Michael F. Mahoney. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees.