Boston Technology Corporation
www.boston-technology.com Marlborough, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Not too bad, but not too great either

Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Boston Technology Corporation

ProsThe offer in terms of the net amount paid was fine. Job stability is relatively high. If you want a job that is safe, sound and only asks you to do your bit- its a great place. That is, if you prefer comfort to thrills, its a fine place to be.

ConsThe work is not entirely thrilling. What we do is fine, but if you want to sometimes push your limits and do lots of challenging stuff, its a tad bit disappointing.

Advice to Senior ManagementSrini Sir does an excellent job, and inspires loyalty with ease. All that the management needs to focus on is offering a bit more challenging stuff to do-- not more stuff to do.

If you want to learn new things all the time, this is a great place

Team Lead (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Boston Technology Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Learn new technologies, job stability, friendly environment Cons: mid level managers not great Advice to Senior Management: provide better growth opportunities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Programmer analyst

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston Technology Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good company to start with for a fresher. Cons: Not good for long term. Advice to Senior Management: Have some rewards to good performers and also remember you… More

There are newer reviews on Boston Technology Corporation.

Worked for Boston Technology Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Technology Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston Technology Corporation CEO Srini Bhopal . All reviews posted anonymously by Boston Technology Corporation employees.