Boston University
www.bu.edu Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Stimulating research environment.

Postdoctoral Researcher (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsVery challenging and stimulating. I believe it really depends on the laboratory and group you work in, but in my case I really enjoy my work at BU.

ConsToo spread out and little communication among labs. There's no much support from the university and the quality of your work there will be pretty much determined by the quality of the lab you work in. The institution itself is not pulling much of a weight.

Great environment to work with students and staff!

I have been working at Boston University

Pros: Great experience working with students and staff. Friendly environment where staff… Cons: Somewhat competitive environment especially in a top university. Can be days when it… Advice to Senior Management: Management staff are helpful and are always willing to show the ropes. Always friendly,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have been having a very enjoyable learning experience at Boston University.

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boston University

Pros: BU provides a very diversified, open, inviting and supportive environment.… Cons: I wish the campus was bigger so there will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boston University.

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston University CEO Robert A. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees.