Boston University
www.bu.edu Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Working in academia is a whole different world

Patient Coordinator (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsThere are fantastic benefits. The school offers tuition remission which allows you to attent MET college for almost no cost, the health care benefits are very affordable, you are given lots of time off, both vacation time and paid holidays.

ConsThe salary is on the low side in comparison with other employers in the area. Working for such a large corporation there are many people and steps to go through before you can make any changes.

RA Position is Alright

Resident Assistant (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Boston University part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Free room and board -Meet some great people -On calls can… Cons: -Upper staff not very open to change -Residence life office is… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to your RAs. Get rid of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fine

Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Boston University part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary was livable in Boston. Healthcare was provided with the BU clinic as the "primary care". This was part of a PhD… Cons: Bureaucracy was more inefficient than other universities I've been a… More
There are newer reviews on Boston University.

Worked for Boston University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boston University CEO Robert A. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Boston University employees.