Bottom Line Systems

www.onlinebls.com

Cares, making a difference

Current Employee - Lead Analyst  in  Crescent Springs, KY
Current Employee - Lead Analyst in Crescent Springs, KY

Pros

Team atmosphere; caring coworkers and managers; ethical; flexible; reasonable expectations

Cons

There is a fair amount of change. In large part, this is due to adjusting to client needs, and it occurs in every role and industry. I just wish it weren't that way sometimes!

I'm happy that the company is growing and doing well, so it's important for the staff and management team to embrace that and make sure that the growth is managed well. I've worked another place that didn't handle it well. I suspect it's different here, but we'll see!

Other reviews for Bottom Line Systems

My experience with Bottom Line Systems has been nothing but positive. I am glad to be a part of this company.

Pros

Their bonus program is great as well as the schedule flexibility. Bottom Line Systems has great values and does a lot for their employees. They are a solid company and continue to grow and provide stability.

Cons

I do not have any cons for Bottom Line Systems.

Horrible people. It took me about 7 months to realize I made a horrible mistake and started looking another job ASAP

Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst  in  Fayetteville, NC
    Former Employee - Managed Care Analyst in Fayetteville, NC

Pros

None...wasted a lot of my time

Cons

They have no ethics, nor do they care about their employees. It's all about making a dollar, usually by victimizing already crippled healthcare providers and facilities.

Get rid of regionals who are hiring people they are having affairs with and letting them damage clients relationships. Stop talking the talk and walk the walk. Give a dang about the working people who are lining your pockets

There are newer employer reviews for Bottom Line Systems.

Worked for Bottom Line Systems? Contribute to the Community!