Bottom Line Systems

www.onlinebls.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bottom Line Systems

A good place to start, not stay.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crescent Springs, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Crescent Springs, KY

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems

Pros

The bonus program is competitive.

Cons

Lack of diversity in leadership.

More diversity is needed to move away from 'group think'.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Bottom Line Systems (View Most Recent)

Great Workplace!

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in South Fort Mitchell, KY
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in South Fort Mitchell, KY

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company a little over 4 years. Throughout those fours years BLS has been more than accommodating to my ever changing schedule.
    I have worked in different departments and it is the same across the board, everyone is more than willing to extend a helping hand when needed. If I ever feel that something is beyond my scope of training the supervisors make time to walk me through the issues. That being said, I feel I have been sufficiently trained in each department that I have worked in.
    I am very pleased with my employment at BLS and would recommend this company to everyone. If you put in hard work you will be well rewarded.

Cons

The only con I could report is living a little far from the workplace, a decent 30 min commute each way, but other than that no cons to report.

Caring, Flexible, Friendly!

I have been working at Bottom Line Systems

Pros

I was recently hired by BLS, and I cannot say enough good things about my new employer! The employees here are so friendly, everyone makes an effort to talk to each other and have really made me feel welcome. I participated in training during my first week of employment and the Trainers are awesome! They provide so much support, are happy to answer questions and are always available to help when needed. I am also impressed with how everyone is so accessible. From the top down, managers and co-workers alike go out of their way to provide me with the support and answers I need in order to be successful. I also love the flexible schedule options!

Cons

I work at the corporate office, which offers free parking, but it is not up againist the building. It's a bit of a walk, but not too bad.

There are newer employer reviews for Bottom Line Systems