Bottomline Technologies
www.bottomline.com Portsmouth, NH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company that could be great.

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies

ProsYou manage your own space and are given the opportunity to demonstrate you can perform. Good performance is rewarded and is advertised within the organization when it happens. Those that perform are also fairly compensated.

ConsGood performance is only rewarded through perks, but not through advancement. You must be a member of the inside-group to move up, which leaves good performers without careers and incompetent people moving up the ladder. This is smart for top management = build an army of supporting staff that are completely loyal. However, this is slowing the pace of growth since the company is saturated with poor middle managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote based on performance so middle-management is strengthened by those that can clearly demonstrate through experience that they know what they are doing.

I strongly recommend Bottomline Technologies!

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies

Pros: I'm a current BT employee ( 6+ years) and it's been the best job I've ever had. My job has offered both professional and… Cons: I would like to meet with my team in person… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Potential for growth

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies

Pros: Great people to work with that are dedicated and understand that everyone… Cons: Understaffed at this time so the work load for the rest… More

There are newer reviews on Bottomline Technologies.

Worked for Bottomline Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Bottomline Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Bottomline is proud of our team-oriented culture. Each day, the way we conduct business is anchored by our Guiding Principles. • Delight Customers • Innovate, Communicate, Win and Grow • Work With and For Each Other… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bottomline Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bottomline Technologies CEO Rob Eberle. All reviews posted anonymously by Bottomline Technologies employees.