There are newer employer reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Takes care of its employees

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Upper management has a vision, is driving the company forward.

Cons

At times, and in certain departments, very little respect for work life balance. In pursuit of satisfying the largest and most demanding clients, working evenings and weekends are the norm.

Staff adequately, especially for large deployments, ensure that the teams (including team management) can switch off/trade off to provide the agressive and demanding coverage that the largest customers demand. Burnout risk is high here.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Bottomline Technologies (View Most Recent)

Good company that could be great.

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies

Pros

You manage your own space and are given the opportunity to demonstrate you can perform. Good performance is rewarded and is advertised within the organization when it happens. Those that perform are also fairly compensated.

Cons

Good performance is only rewarded through perks, but not through advancement. You must be a member of the inside-group to move up, which leaves good performers without careers and incompetent people moving up the ladder. This is smart for top management = build an army of supporting staff that are completely loyal. However, this is slowing the pace of growth since the company is saturated with poor middle managers.

Promote based on performance so middle-management is strengthened by those that can clearly demonstrate through experience that they know what they are doing.

I strongly recommend Bottomline Technologies!

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies

Pros

I'm a current BT employee ( 6+ years) and it's been the best job I've ever had. My job has offered both professional and personal rewards. I enjoy working with the multiple groups at BT and there is a definite sense of teamwork. When I accomplish a personal goal, I feel good that I've contributed to the success of my team and BT. I can personally attest to the strength of BT's health benefits and unwavering support of my coworkers and executive leadership. The phrase "what can I do to help" is sincere at the personal and professional level. BT's consistent growth in turbulent economic times is a testimony to their strong leadership and I look forward to the years to come.

Cons

I would like to meet with my team in person on a more frequent basis.

There are newer employer reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Worked for Bottomline Technologies? Contribute to the Community!