There are newer employer reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Good company but lots of room for growth

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees are go getters and want to impress and succeed and great benefits

Cons

There is a disconnect between management and employees. There is a desire to be a global company but the knowledge to do it successfully is severely lacking. There is very little sharing of information between employees and groups as people silo information to ensure their job, which causes lots of issues.

Look through your employee base and find people who have worked for successful and unsuccessful global companies to see what knowledge they can bring to your company so all can succeed.

70 Other Employee Reviews for Bottomline Technologies (View Most Recent)

Building a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I’ve worked at Bottomline for over six years now, and I can say that the environment is high-energy, positive, and supportive. At all levels, there is an emphasis on putting the customers first, and supporting your team and co-workers (we’d call it “working with and for each other”). For the entire time I’ve worked here, the company has been aggressively growing by pursuing larger customers, acquiring new businesses, and expanding its offerings to capture more business. The company has grown significantly (check the market cap), and continues to push along that track. What that means for employees is a fast paced environment that top performers will be comfortable in.

With all of that said, people at all levels take pride in the company’s achievement, and management makes everyone aware of the business results and how every person contributes to our success.

Salary and Bonuses - Ample, opportunities to ensure that you're where you feel you should be
    Benefits - Excellent, can't say enough about the medical, vision, dental, life ins, etc.

Cons

These are not "Cons", but a reality check:

When considering Bottomline, don’t mistake it for a “typical” medium size company that’s coasting on past successes. The pace is fast.

The company has high expectations, and those who have high expectations of themselves will succeed most here.

A wonderful place to work; I am proud to be a part of BT

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Bottomline Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Positive, forward-thinking and creative environment
    -Excellent benefits and employee perks
    -Great people!
    -Bottomline has a very strong focus on giving back to our community!
    -Employees are valued and respected
    -Fast-paced and a positive, challenging environment

Cons

No specific negatives; as with most companies, communication between departments and/or management could be improved.

There are newer employer reviews for Bottomline Technologies