Bovis Lend Lease
www.bovislendlease.com London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Building a career

London, England (UK)

ProsWorking on high profile interesting projects, with some of the best people in the industry and for some of the best clients around. I get the sense there is a genuine desire here to do the right thing.

ConsInternal politics like many large organisations can be a drag and a barrier to getting things done sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to make sure they keep working their communications, keep visible and always walk the talk. IT systems and HR functions need to be improved.

overall-- good company, though usual politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bovis Lend Lease

Pros: company is serious about continuous training of employees benefits package is… Cons: difficult to move up in job title Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bovis Lend Lease full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay well, with ok benefits Cons: They have clicks, you have to kiss ads to move… Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bovis Lend Lease.

Worked for Bovis Lend Lease? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bovis Lend Lease reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bovis Lend Lease CEO Steve McCann. All reviews posted anonymously by Bovis Lend Lease employees.