Bovis Lend Lease

www.bovislendlease.com
  www.bovislendlease.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bovis Lend Lease

Building a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Bovis Lend Lease

Pros

Working on high profile interesting projects, with some of the best people in the industry and for some of the best clients around. I get the sense there is a genuine desire here to do the right thing.

Cons

Internal politics like many large organisations can be a drag and a barrier to getting things done sometimes.

Need to make sure they keep working their communications, keep visible and always walk the talk. IT systems and HR functions need to be improved.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Bovis Lend Lease (View Most Recent)

I learned a lot about the business

Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Bovis Lend Lease full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are highly into educating their people, which is a good thing. There were plenty of required training in all areas of business, work relationships, safety and technology.

Cons

It seemed to me that after they bought our small company, they assumed they knew how to run the business side of it. Their holdings in other parts of the world made it look a bit egotistical when they regarded our sector as if it wasn't anything that mattered - whether they succeeded or failed at it. To them, it was just another dollar.

My advice wouldn't go to management. I loved my management. They were so helpful and kind and willing to do whatever it took to properly prepare me to work everyday. There was never a need that I had that they didn't bend over backwards to fulfill. My advice would go to the board in Australia, and that would be, cutting corners at 10 cents a corner adds up....

Dishonest HR. Hostile work environment.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Bovis Lend Lease (more than an year)

Pros

This company used to draw big clients. They have a well written credo. Met a lot of good people bur...

Cons

They do not adhere to their own credo or mission statement. Unscrupulous management. Someone should investigate.

Investigate what employees try to tell you. To ignore this is crazy.

There are newer employer reviews for Bovis Lend Lease