Bowdoin Group
www.bowdoingroup.com Wellesley, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company, Friendly People, Room for Advancement

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Wellesley, MA

I have been working at Bowdoin Group full-time for more than a year

ProsYou will be recognized and rewarded if you're motivated, driven, and work hard. The people are very friendly and helpful, good culture, lots of flexibility. They provide an environment where what you put in is what you get out so there's the freedom to move at your own pace. Good for those who want to succeed quickly but not for those who want to just coast. Management works with everyone daily, If you have an issue or new idea you can address them.

ConsPeople often have a lot of their plates. A lot is expected. This is good and bad, no shortage of work but sometimes spread thin.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany types of people can succeed there, they could open up a little, take a chance on people versus erring on the side of caution.

Good People, Great Place

Contractor (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Bowdoin Group

Pros: Easy-going, professional. They will definitely work with their contractors to keep them happy,… Cons: Some things sometimes slip through the cracks. Simple things sometimes get overlooked. There sometimes is… Advice to Senior Management: Check in with your contractors and consultants more often. "No news" is not always "good news" and often a remote employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok if the risk is all on you

Consultant (Former Employee)
Wellesley, MA

I worked at Bowdoin Group

Pros: -unlimited earning potential -younger culture -above average comission structure Cons: -ultra competitive -no base, fully recoverable draw -very little benefits -lack of marketing… Advice to Senior Management: -people will continue to leave unless opportunities are created No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bowdoin Group.

Worked for Bowdoin Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bowdoin Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bowdoin Group CEO David J. Melville Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Bowdoin Group employees.