Box

www.box.com

Great People, Great Vision

ProsFast growing which is really exciting. By far greatest company culture and people I've been around professionally. If you want the opportunity to work with smart innovative people, Box is the place. Leadership has a real vision for the company.

ConsFast growing, which also has a lot of downside at times. As a result everyone wears multiple hats and everyone is doing multiple jobs. Can be disorganized because of hyper-growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerks and benefits are pretty competitive. Only advice is that the product itself can try to be too accommodating to our large range of customers and often suffers because of it.

Gilded Age

Sales (Former Employee) Los Altos, CA

I worked at Box full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Young start up atmosphere - Close to IPO - Awesome building… Cons: - Complete atmosphere 360! Back in Palo Alto were the good old days when we were working together and felt passionate about the company...since the… Advice to Senior Management: Work on hiring within the company and having a new VP bring in his/her good old crowd from their previous company. Too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting market opportunity

I have been working at Box

Pros: Great company - people here are smart, enthusiastic, collaborative and… Cons: Everything going very fast here More
There are newer reviews on Box.

Worked for Box? Contribute to the Community!