BoxTone
www.boxtone.com Columbia, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Coolest start up software company around.

I have been working at BoxTone

ProsGreat benefits. Competitive pay. The management team actually makes the time to listen to employees, as busy as the management team is. It sounds a little corny, but we're a true team and most of us have strong interdepartmental bonds. It's challenging work. Lots of unbelievably intelligent people. Everyone seems engaged in what they're doing. For the most part, departments communicate effectively. Everyone is very dedicated to their work, but the management, Client Services, and Development teams go above and beyond on a regular basis. Great working environment. Most flexible place I've ever worked. We work hard, but we're a pretty casual, lightheartedl bunch. High morale. Seriously cool company. Watch out world, we're taking over MDM! (That means you, MobileIron, Zenprise, AirWatch, and all the rest if you!)

ConsJust the typical stuff that comes along with working for a start up. If you're hoping to cruise along in a regular 9-5 this place isn't for you. Management demands a lot but rewards follow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep is in the know. Keep up with the monthly meetings and listening sessions. We appreciate them. Keep up with the personal recognition. It fosters high morale. We know you guys are sacrificing a lot to make us the company we are. Don't forget that we're sacrificing alongside you.

Best Place to Work!

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros: BoxTone is a great company, with an amazing product, in a very quickly growing industry. I've never seen so many highly intelligent and passionate… Cons: Sometimes working for a smaller company like BoxTone means not having as many resources as you'd… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up, keep listening, and keep us informed! Also, make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great company with really great people

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros: The people at BoTone are some of the best you will find. The developers are very innovative, adn build some really awesome stuff. … Cons: Its a hectic environment and there is so much to do. It can… Advice to Senior Management: stay the course Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BoxTone.

Worked for BoxTone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BoxTone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BoxTone CEO Alan Snyder. All reviews posted anonymously by BoxTone employees.