There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone

Great place to work! Brilliant people lead by a fantastic management team.

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

You get to work with a lot of smart people who are highly focused. Everyone seems to get along well and management really respects their employees.

Cons

There are a few people that never listen to anyone and think they are smarter than everyone else. It sometimes feels like no one listens to your suggestions.

Advice to Management

Listen to all of your employees, not just a few of them. In general you guys are doing a great job.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Amazing product, amazing people, amazing management team! I actually look forward to Monday mornings!

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

Every department is packed with the best people you will ever meet. The marketing team is filled with creativity that astounds people. The CMO has enough energy to power a small city. The client services team are the best I have ever seen. The customers love them. The developers are scary smart. They continue to do things I never thought possible. That department frightens me but in a good way. The sales team is the best! Filled with a bunch of honest people (very uncommon from other places I have been). They genuinely care about each and every customer. They have been blowing past their target numbers with ease. The HR and finance departments bend over backwards for the employees. IT is on top of everything and solves problems quickly. And finally the management team should be called the Dream Team. They truly care about the employees. The CEO goes out of his way to make everyone successful. I love working at BoxTone.

Cons

Work can be stressful at times. There is so much to learn it can get overwhelming if you are not prepared. The mobile industry is constantly changing. We produce significant new releases faster than any place I have worked at before. You have to be smart and work hard to make it at BoxTone.

Advice to Management

Don't change anything! You have managed to create this utopian place to work. I worry that it is just a dream and someone will wake me up.

2. BoxTone is a great place to work!

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

The team is fantastic. Every department at BoxTone has members that are enthusiastic, intelligent and committed to the company and to their colleagues. Management is committed to providing employees with the resources they need to get the job done. They are genuinely interested in what the employees have to say and consequently they have a great retention rate. BoxTone delivers quality software and services. No workplace is perfect, but at BoxTone you get to work with great people in an exciting industry. Works for me.

Cons

Staying ahead of a fast moving industry can be stressful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Promote from within.