BoxTone

www.boxtone.com
There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone

A great company with really great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

The people at BoTone are some of the best you will find. The developers are very innovative, adn build some really awesome stuff. The sales and marketing teams are great, and the Services team is the best there is. Everyone works hard, but has fun. The management team is also very good about taking feedback and will make changes based on feedback from the field.

Cons

Its a hectic environment and there is so much to do. It can be a bit stressful at times. But i guess that is to be epected.

stay the course

12 Other Employee Reviews for BoxTone (View Most Recent)

Great place to work! Brilliant people lead by a fantastic management team.

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

You get to work with a lot of smart people who are highly focused. Everyone seems to get along well and management really respects their employees.

Cons

There are a few people that never listen to anyone and think they are smarter than everyone else. It sometimes feels like no one listens to your suggestions.

Listen to all of your employees, not just a few of them. In general you guys are doing a great job.

Amazing product, amazing people, amazing management team! I actually look forward to Monday mornings!

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

Every department is packed with the best people you will ever meet. The marketing team is filled with creativity that astounds people. The CMO has enough energy to power a small city. The client services team are the best I have ever seen. The customers love them. The developers are scary smart. They continue to do things I never thought possible. That department frightens me but in a good way. The sales team is the best! Filled with a bunch of honest people (very uncommon from other places I have been). They genuinely care about each and every customer. They have been blowing past their target numbers with ease. The HR and finance departments bend over backwards for the employees. IT is on top of everything and solves problems quickly. And finally the management team should be called the Dream Team. They truly care about the employees. The CEO goes out of his way to make everyone successful. I love working at BoxTone.

Cons

Work can be stressful at times. There is so much to learn it can get overwhelming if you are not prepared. The mobile industry is constantly changing. We produce significant new releases faster than any place I have worked at before. You have to be smart and work hard to make it at BoxTone.

Don't change anything! You have managed to create this utopian place to work. I worry that it is just a dream and someone will wake me up.

There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone