BoxTone
www.boxtone.com Columbia, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Best Place to Work!

Columbia, MD

ProsBoxTone is a great company, with an amazing product, in a very quickly growing industry. I've never seen so many highly intelligent and passionate people gathered together, working towards the same goal! It's inspiring on both a personal and professional level to come in everyday and witness the dedication and enthusiasm of my coworkers. I completely agree with the reviewer who called this a workplace "utopia"! It's absolutely true!

ConsSometimes working for a smaller company like BoxTone means not having as many resources as you'd like. Fortunately, it doesn't look like we're going to be a small company for much longer!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up, keep listening, and keep us informed! Also, make sure you make good on your promises of on-going training and promotions!

A great company with really great people

Columbia, MD

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros: The people at BoTone are some of the best you will find. The developers are very innovative, adn build some really awesome stuff. … Cons: Its a hectic environment and there is so much to do. It can… Advice to Senior Management: stay the course Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work! Brilliant people lead by a fantastic management team.

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros: You get to work with a lot of smart people who are highly… Cons: There are a few people that never listen to anyone and think they are… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to all of your employees, not just a few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BoxTone.

Worked for BoxTone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BoxTone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BoxTone CEO Alan Snyder. All reviews posted anonymously by BoxTone employees.