BoxTone

www.boxtone.com
There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone

Best Place to Work!

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

BoxTone is a great company, with an amazing product, in a very quickly growing industry. I've never seen so many highly intelligent and passionate people gathered together, working towards the same goal! It's inspiring on both a personal and professional level to come in everyday and witness the dedication and enthusiasm of my coworkers. I completely agree with the reviewer who called this a workplace "utopia"! It's absolutely true!

Cons

Sometimes working for a smaller company like BoxTone means not having as many resources as you'd like. Fortunately, it doesn't look like we're going to be a small company for much longer!

Keep it up, keep listening, and keep us informed! Also, make sure you make good on your promises of on-going training and promotions!

12 Other Employee Reviews for BoxTone (View Most Recent)

A great company with really great people

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

The people at BoTone are some of the best you will find. The developers are very innovative, adn build some really awesome stuff. The sales and marketing teams are great, and the Services team is the best there is. Everyone works hard, but has fun. The management team is also very good about taking feedback and will make changes based on feedback from the field.

Cons

Its a hectic environment and there is so much to do. It can be a bit stressful at times. But i guess that is to be epected.

stay the course

Great place to work! Brilliant people lead by a fantastic management team.

I have been working at BoxTone

Pros

You get to work with a lot of smart people who are highly focused. Everyone seems to get along well and management really respects their employees.

Cons

There are a few people that never listen to anyone and think they are smarter than everyone else. It sometimes feels like no one listens to your suggestions.

Listen to all of your employees, not just a few of them. In general you guys are doing a great job.

There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone