Boxer Property Management

www.boxerproperty.com

Fun, fair, fantastic.

I Don't Understand the Complaints (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI really don't understand the complaints on the leasing side. I have been here over 3 years and I have received over 6% increase every year and I have been giving extra responsibilities and a larger portfolio. In this company it's very important to be a self starter and also to remain positive. There are some more tenured agents that aren't as productive and have been passed by newer, and younger agents so that probably explains the negative reviews.

ConsThe one thing that needs to change is the timeliness of information getting shared with the field. Sometimes there is information distributed to tenants or new initiatives that are started before all leasing reps are notified. Overall great company though!

Advice to Senior ManagementLike I mentioned above, quicker response time and shared information. Additional incentive plans would also be a bonus to retain top talent. Why train em' if you don't want to retain em'?

Forward Thinking, Innovative, Poised for Explosive Growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management

Pros: I have been at Boxer for less than a year, so most of you probably won’t give much credit to my review of the company.… Cons: This company deserves 5 out of 5 stars, but what is holding me from giving that mark is my desire for just a few tweaks… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dont come to work here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management

Pros: For my area its good to work here for experience.… Cons: - They always say there is no money. - No increase in salary… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your employees. Give them the salary that they deserve.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boxer Property Management.

Worked for Boxer Property Management? Contribute to the Community!