Fun, fair, fantastic.

Current Employee - I Don't Understand the Complaints  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - I Don't Understand the Complaints in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management

Pros

I really don't understand the complaints on the leasing side. I have been here over 3 years and I have received over 6% increase every year and I have been giving extra responsibilities and a larger portfolio. In this company it's very important to be a self starter and also to remain positive. There are some more tenured agents that aren't as productive and have been passed by newer, and younger agents so that probably explains the negative reviews.

Cons

The one thing that needs to change is the timeliness of information getting shared with the field. Sometimes there is information distributed to tenants or new initiatives that are started before all leasing reps are notified. Overall great company though!

Like I mentioned above, quicker response time and shared information. Additional incentive plans would also be a bonus to retain top talent. Why train em' if you don't want to retain em'?

Other Reviews for Boxer Property Management

Forward Thinking, Innovative, Poised for Explosive Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management

Pros

I have been at Boxer for less than a year, so most of you probably won’t give much credit to my review of the company. I can tell you that since coming on board, Boxer has met nearly all of my expectations. Company executives and management are very approachable and friendly. Expect to be asked for ideas and feedback on new programs or initiatives early and often.

Another plus is the rapid growth of the company. The company has nearly doubled in size over the past two years while other Commercial Real Estate firms have not experienced the same gains. Boxer’s deep market knowledge in class B,C (and now more class A) product positions our company for rapid growth over the next few years as investors look for results in a slower office and retail market. I am counting on opportunities for personal growth in the company as we continue to expand Boxer’s national footprint.

I have been very impressed with the caliber of people that I find myself working with at Boxer. Everyone is friendly, team oriented, and competitive (but not to a fault) which makes it easy to smile (and mean it) when you see a co-worker at corporate office.

Cons

This company deserves 5 out of 5 stars, but what is holding me from giving that mark is my desire for just a few tweaks in the benefits package. Otherwise a phenomenal adventure in the world of Commercial Real Estate that will take you as far as you are willing to go! If you are new to the business, I can’t think of a better platform to plant roots. For experienced veterans there are tons of opportunities to share your market knowledge to a receptive leadership team that is not afraid to try new ideas.

Dont come to work here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management

Pros

For my area its good to work here for experience. Other than that dont come here.

Cons

- They always say there is no money.
    - No increase in salary or only 1% :)
    - Some managers are just uneducated people sitting in that chair

Appreciate your employees. Give them the salary that they deserve. The salary that is industry standard!

There are newer employer reviews for Boxer Property Management.

Worked for Boxer Property Management? Contribute to the Community!