Boxer Property Management

www.boxerproperty.com
  www.boxerproperty.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boxer Property Management

Great opportunity in a growing organization

Former Employee - Leasing Representative in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Leasing Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Boxer Property Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Stable growth. No worries of layoffs or downsize. They promote from within. Opportunities in all markets.

Cons

Benefits are mediocre. This company has very high (sometimes unreasonable).

The company has grown tremendously, offer better benefits comparable to competing companies. Executives need to loosen the reigns a bit.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Boxer Property Management (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, can be better with small changes

Current Employee - Leasing Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stable paycheck
    There have been advancement opportunities lately
    They think different, in a good way
    For the most part, great people to work with
    Great overall company to work for, I enjoy going to work

Cons

Training is a bit outdated and some is irrelevant
    Middle management is on the inexperienced side
    No incentive for renewals

Compensate on renewals, its the most challenging and least rewarding part of my job
    Train us on relevant commercial real estate subjects that we need and want to know instead of much less meaningful technology and cheesy salesy filler.

Go to security guard

Current Employee - Security Officer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management (more than an year)

Pros

Starting out, I thought this was the best security company to work for. Your pay rate doesn't change if you need to work at a different location. The most of the property managers are wonderful and very kind.

Cons

If you work overtime as a security guard under the supervision of Gus and Ron. Be sure to keep track of your time. Your hours will come up missing. And make sure you go by the rule book with them. And if you are ever written up for something you know you did not do. Take it to Janetta. I was fired after coming back to work from a pregnancy only a month and a couple of weeks back on the job all because Zeba said i was not at work. Which the day she tried to say I wasn't at work happened to be my cousins birthday who passed away a couple of years ago. And that day I have enough gas to get to work and get back home. When they told me of the incident they told me a tenant was the one who reported I was not at work. But the only tenants at 10333 after 6pm are on the second floor. And I used to walk all of them out to their car once it got dark.

Complaints should go all the way to hr and hire someone who is not apart of the original security team to investigate. Because Ron, Gus, Mrs. Baliey and all the cpls. are in with each other.

There are newer employer reviews for Boxer Property Management