Boxer Property Management

www.boxerproperty.com
  www.boxerproperty.com
There are newer employer reviews for Boxer Property Management

Company with growth and opportunity!

Current Employee - Regional Director in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Regional Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Boxer Property Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I wanted to share some of the feedback that have regarding my EMBA program so far. I have made new friends in different industries and not many of them seem to be happy with their companies. I can say that my feelings towards Boxer far supersede that of any of my classmates. It seems like there are many companies out there that do not value their employees nearly as much as Boxer does. I also wanted to share that there have been several professors that office in our buildings and have many good things to say about our company. Thankful for the opportunity.

Cons

I honestly have no real issues

Continue to promote and guide within.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Boxer Property Management (View Most Recent)

Falls advertise.

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Boxer Property Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is no good reasons. The management here do not communicate very well.

Cons

The down side is the benefits aren't good and the raises are horrible, even the tenants agree that the property manager over react.

Management need to be more involve with whats going on with their employees and supervisor how supervisor should help out instead of doing nothing all day for eight hours and read newspaper

Dirty, cheap, lack knowledge and weird. Please stop using immigrants that struggle with English in your training videos.

Former Employee - Maintenance
    Former Employee - Maintenance

I worked at Boxer Property Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Trusted my knowledge. What works in Texas doesn't work everywhere.

Cons

1. Not allowed to have pictures of family on desk.
    2. Busted doing a built out with out a permit. Had to pay a fine and for permit and offer the tenant a rent reduction for pushed back move in date. Trying to save a few hundred dollars ended up costing thousands.
    3. Send someone from corporate to take pictures and inspect every inch of property annually. Not a horrible idea except this person goes through desks, walks around with a tape measure and checks every sign to the 1/4 inch. More important things to worry about.
    4. Job hiring practice is based on bidding. I repeat bidding. My manger told me they were hired on the spot when the submitted their bid. Resume was not up to date and a short interview. It showed, this person had no idea what they were doing.
    5. Removed florescent and ballast recycling program. In this town was a hefty fine! Never caught as of my knowledge.
    6. This one is just funny. A bulk of their ordering is doen through Grainger. The deal set up through corporate was no cost on shipping. There was no sales rep. I know work for a company that asked for a rep. This rep was able to slash pries at least 25% on every item which is a bigger savings than no shipping charges.

Cutting corners ends up costing in the long run. It will eventually catch up with you. Being anal about salary, raises, reimbursements and picture frames causes low work morale. It shows with your turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Boxer Property Management