Boyd Gaming
www.boydgaming.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Just another day.

East Peoria, IL

ProsThe employees. Many have been working since the boat opened over 20 years ago. Many good people work there, as well as come to gamble. There are many favorite customers who have been coming also since the boat opened.

ConsBudget crunch means no raises. Tshirts and games don't pay the bills.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership has a different agenda then the rest of the employees. Many Management are rarely seen. The money belt is tightening to the frustration of many employees. Here's an idea. Save money by eliminating the Management that never shows up.... Their employees are running the Hotel, Pavilion and Casino without them.

It is a job.

EMT (Current Employee)
    Michigan City, IN

I have been working at Boyd Gaming

Pros: Decent benefits and excellent PTO options. Cons: Never a holiday or weekend off. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nightmare

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Boyd Gaming

Pros: Easy job if you have common sense. Cons: Quality of life is miserable...........hours, changing of shifts and always sweating you no… Advice to Senior Management: Have a better screening process and hire better management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Boyd Gaming.

Worked for Boyd Gaming? Contribute to the Community!

Boyd Gaming – Why Work for Us?

Boyd Gaming Corporation made great strides as a Company in 2013. Throughout the year, we successfully executed on a thoughtful, multifaceted strategic plan aimed at enhancing long-term shareholder value. As a result… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boyd Gaming reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boyd Gaming CEO Keith E. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Boyd Gaming employees.