Boys & Girls Clubs
www.bgca.org Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful way to help kids, and work with great people!

Recreation Director (Current Employee)
Jasper, GA

ProsYou get to do a job where you really feel you are helping youth and the community. You get to see progress being made, and the type of employees attracted to this type of work are great, so you get to work with the best people. There is plenty of creativity allowed.

ConsYou don't do this job to become rich. The compensation takes into consideration that this is a nonprofit. You may have days with more stress than others.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue offering more programs for the clubs. Offer out-of-thebox programming that will work right away, and can be adapted to individual club needs. Make it easy to come into this job and be successful.

It was an amazing experience that helped grow and learn more about myself.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chico, CA

I worked at Boys & Girls Clubs

Pros: Loved it there! It was like an extended family. Cons: The kids are always very honest and know when you're… Advice to Senior Management: Honor the staff a little more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun and exciting opportunity to be a positive influence to kids.

Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Boys & Girls Clubs

Pros: I enjoy being able to work with children of all ages. The athletics departments are most… Cons: Sometimes the children can be a bit overwhelming. You really need… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership and BGC is great. It is heading in… More
There are newer reviews on Boys & Girls Clubs.

Worked for Boys & Girls Clubs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boys & Girls Clubs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boys & Girls Clubs CEO Jim Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Boys & Girls Clubs employees.