Boys & Girls Clubs
www.bgca.org Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Summer Intern at Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington

Intern (Current Employee)
Bloomington, IN

ProsI have learned a great deal from senior staffs who work for BGCB, they provide perfect training for new staff and volunteers and their youth behavior management skills impressed me. If you like kids, it is the place for you.

ConsNo compensation for interns and volunteers, and to work with a bunch of kids, you need to put your full attention on them all day, keep your eyes on them all day and prepare for handle a lot of arguments and conflicts. That will make you exhausted at the end of day for sure.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is great

Summer Counselor - Program Aid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Boys & Girls Clubs part-time

Pros: Rewarding and satisfying job, you really bond with the kids. The club provides activities, rotations, carnival days,… Cons: Some of the responsibilities aren't equal among staff members. Advice to Senior Management: Communicate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a rewarding experience

Education Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Gainesville, FL

I worked at Boys & Girls Clubs part-time for more than a year

Pros: Working with the kids was great Cons: low pay and under staffed Advice to Senior Management: Get employers with better skill sets More
There are newer reviews on Boys & Girls Clubs.

Worked for Boys & Girls Clubs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boys & Girls Clubs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Boys & Girls Clubs CEO Jim Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Boys & Girls Clubs employees.