There are newer employer reviews for Bradford Health Services

Eh

Current Employee - Therapist
Current Employee - Therapist

I have been working at Bradford Health Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good co-workers for the most part, they care about the work they do. Rewarding work. Flexible schedule. Great company values and mission. Has potential to be amazing

Cons

Office politics, some get raises and some don't regardless of whatever "freeze" corp states there is. Always told what we are doing wrong, never what we are doing right. Some co workers are bossy and others don't know about addiction enough to be working there. Work schedule is flexible as long as you are present for group therapy, but the expectation to complete 40-55 hours a week is stupid. Management doesn't communicate. Not room for advancement regardless of what they say.

Compensate those who work hard, stop petty bickering from staff who are not in charge but think they are, stop playing favorites and communicate with your staff. Realize your counselors are people too and we have lives outside of that building. Self-care is important!!

reviews filtered by
  1. Way too money driven could careless about patients

I worked at Bradford Health Services

Pros

Patients and paid vacation,sick,and holidays

Cons

No room for advancement people complain all the time most of management don't care about the workers or patients they charge 16000+ per patient but cant afford to give raises.

..it would be nice if workers could get better pay rates when management is making thousands each week and not living paycheck to paycheck

2. Full time counselor, Madison

I worked at Bradford Health Services

Pros

Great staff working under unique circumstances. Lots of team work. Counselor assistants really did so much work and should be paid more!

Cons

Insurance companies sometimes set unrealistic standards. Patients going through tough times and sometimes had limited support when returning to home environment.

The counselor assistants are amazing with their knowledge and support to the patients...

There are newer employer reviews for Bradford Health Services