Best culture ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kennesaw, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Bradley-Morris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is a team environment. People will bend over backwards to help you succeed. Lots of money out there. Talent + effort = success. Every time.

Cons

The culture isn't for everyone. If you didn't enjoy the culture of varsity level sports in high school, then you probably won't enjoy this one.

N/A

Other Reviews for Bradley-Morris

EXTREMELY limited career potential; Very routine and mundane work environment

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Bradley-Morris full-time for more than a year

Pros

Helping military veterans find jobs
    no dress code - can arrive to work in t-shirt and basketball shorts
    potentially could earn a high level of commissions dollars - may take up to 6 months to see money rolling in however
    little to no mico-management

Cons

VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE. I've been with the company for almost two years and have seen GREAT, QUALITY people leave who were just fed up.

Bradley-Morris isn't the place for someone who is vibrant and looking for an exciting career in staffing and recruiting. This is a dead end environment - no growth opportunity. This works for some of course, but for those career minded individuals, I would suggest looking elsewhere OR plan to stick around only up to a year.

Non-competitive base salary and benefits: It's a 100% commission / draw structure, meaning - you do have some monthly pay, however, if you don't make up that money on your next commissions check, they will take money out of your check. There are opportunity to make money with commissions structure, depending on how high of a fee you charge a client, however, sales people ONLY get paid if the hiring company pays Bradley-Morris. Very hard to plan for bills. For what you receive, it's not worth the hard work - there are other placement firms that pay a more competitive base salary with good benefits. Also, if one of your placements quits or gets fired within 90 days, you have to pay back the company the commissions dollars you earned from that placement. BE VERY WARNED! During my interview they kept pushing that most make $100k their first year! Some have...don't get me wrong, however...being realistic...MOST HAVE NOT!

Poor work-life balance: Branch Managers try to keep you there all night, making it your obligation to stay until 8 or 9 pm if you haven't closed a deal THAT DAY - very high pressure sales environment.

Management is uninvolved - no support pass training - expects everyone to operate like they did in the military. I left the military for a reason - not to have someone breathing down my throat in the civilian world

Management can be unprofessional: drinking and getting drunk AT WORK is acceptable! This is an unfiltered, anything goes environment - they don't care about the feelings or beliefs of others. This may work for some, but for someone with any level of personal morals and standards, Bradley-Morris won't be the organization that shares those same values.

No support or team-like environment. You'd be surprised how much military MEN gossip about eachother!

NOT A DIVERSE COMPANY TO WORK FOR - they claim that they are #1 with diversity placements, which may be true, however, internally, there is NO DIVERSITY!

I am actively seeking new employment!

Know how to keep quality people - too many have come and gone. Sales people work too hard for this to be a 100% commission environment; stop allowing your management team to be unprofessional. If you expect people to stay until 10:00 at night, then provide incentives.

Best group of people I have ever worked with including my time in the military!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Bradley-Morris full-time

Pros

Very challenging career. Not for everyone. Need to be able to take rejection and learn from it.
    You have the opportunity to create your own business and portfolio.
    Great work environment.
    Leadership has an open door policy to listen and help team when ever needed.
    Great family/work balance that is encouraged by the company .

Cons

It is difficult in the beginning to learn this business and develop a client base.
    It is not for everyone and people learn quickly if they have what is takes or not. Most do not.

Keep up the great work! The ability to adapt to the market and customer needs is amazing!

There are newer employer reviews for Bradley-Morris.

Worked for Bradley-Morris? Contribute to the Community!