Bradsby Group

www.bradsbygroup.com
  www.bradsbygroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bradsby Group

The Staffing was outstanding in meeting my assignment

Former Employee - AP Specialist in Denver, CO
Former Employee - AP Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at Bradsby Group

Pros

Outstanding Assignment
Outstanding Staffing
The assignments allowed to improve my accounting skills.

Cons

I wish I had more assignment with Bradsby Group

None - they are doing an outstanding job.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Bradsby Group (View Most Recent)

Churn and Burn Headhunter Shop

Former Employee - Account Executive/Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Recruiter in Denver, CO

I worked at Bradsby Group

Pros

Self directed and lots of holidays. Good place to work while you are looking for a real job.

Cons

They throw you into the pool and you better know how to swim. They go through Account Executives and Recruiters, so they are constantly hiring. See Craigslist as there will be an ad for an "Executive Recruiter"

Take better care of your people.

It's been an amazing professional growth opportunity that is also very lucrative.

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Bradsby Group

Pros

It's a sales environment so the financials are transparent and straightforward. Also, the commission structure is on the high end of the market generally and you get a 10% bump in take home after you cross a reasonable production goal. There are more than 60 recruiters dedicated to 8 industry groups and is a wide variety of backgrounds and recruiting styles and almost everyone is very generous with their time in helping colleagues. Also, there are tremendous resources dedicated to researchers and databases and online tools so you can focus on your job and waste time clicking around the web. Huge earning potential, great people and terrific resources. What's not to like??

Cons

Self-management is key. You've got to plan your day and implement it. You've also must have asll of the skills of a full desk - you need to be able to write a job order and recruit. Can't do just one or the other.

Better communication about the fact that Bradsby Group has an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), an employee benefit plan which makes Bradsby Group employees owners of stock in the company and how new employess can participate and benefit would be hugely helpful.

There are newer employer reviews for Bradsby Group