Brake Parts

One Direction - Down

Manager (Former Employee)
McHenry, IL

I worked at Brake Parts full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompensation package was enough to keep me just interested enough to stick around for as long as I did. Good salary plus bonus and a reasonable commute, is about as much as I should have expected to get from this company.

ConsEverything else about this company could be considered a "con".. I am including senior management on this "con" category as well. Protect your self, and crap on everyone else. That is the key to being successful at this BPI.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire.. Like, forever. You don't deserve to be in the positions that you are in. I can't think of anyone in senior management here that is an actual "leader", unless you count leading employees down the path of failure and layoffs.

Dysfunctional

Sales (Former Employee)
McHenry, IL

I worked at Brake Parts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people trying to make a difference Cons: Senior Management has no automotive experience and has directed so much in cost savings out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brake Parts.

Worked for Brake Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brake Parts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brake Parts CEO H. David Overbeeke. All reviews posted anonymously by Brake Parts employees.