Brand Connections
brandconnections.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Sky is the limit

New York, NY

I have been working at Brand Connections full-time

ProsCompany culture allows people to take on roles and projects that challenge them and allow them to grow. Everyone gets the opportunity to step up and contribute. People actually help each other without the "it's not my job" attitude.

ConsWe do a LOT! It's not easy keeping up with the evolving trends in the industry, so those that aren't proactive are getting left behind. Because we are so open and transparent, slackers are quickly identified so it's tough to blend into the woodwork if you aren't good at your job. Not a place to come to "just collect a pay check".

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the communication coming. We love knowing more about where the company is headed and don't want to loose that as the company grows.

Great learning environment

I have been working at Brand Connections full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: It's a fast growing company and new opportunities are always right around the corner. Management has been open to allowing employees shift roles to… Cons: BC is a very sales focused organization and other areas… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart and energetic team

I have been working at Brand Connections full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of hard workers. Great vision and leadership. Cons: Rapid growth and acquisition has made it hard to grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brand Connections.

Worked for Brand Connections? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brand Connections reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brand Connections CEO Sherry Orel. All reviews posted anonymously by Brand Connections employees.