Brand Institute
www.brandinstitute.com Miami, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Great to be selling a first rate service in a self propogating market

New York, NY

ProsMy time at Brand Institute has been like a breath of fresh air compared to my previous career as a pharmaceutical advertising executive. They have provided me with the opportunity to thrive in a performance driven environment selling a service whose demand is constantly being renewed; all new products require a name. Teamwork, organization, platform skills, project management skills, relationship building skills and perseverance will make you successful here. And clients welcome you on the strength of Brand Institute's reputation for success.

ConsThis is a sales driven organization and naturally you are measured on various performance parameters so you must have the ability to handle the pressure. If you can't handle the heat don't come in to the kitchen!

Advice to Senior ManagementA more structured 'on boarding' program may help support the learning curve for new hires.

Best position I had in the Los Angeles branch of BI

Managing Director (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Brand Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: BI is the most powerful company world wide in biotech and pharmaceutical branding. Working for a successful company made me a more effective communicator… Cons: There are no cons if you do your job to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity to Build a Business With a Dominant Brand

Vice President, Brand Development (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros: For personally accountable and experienced professionals, BI offers a more than a fair opportunity to build a business. Systems are in place that… Cons: In this age of email and technology, and in the current economy, face-to-face appointments can be very tricky to obtain. Selling is not for the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to screen and not to settle. High quality is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brand Institute.

Worked for Brand Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brand Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brand Institute CEO Jim Dettore. All reviews posted anonymously by Brand Institute employees.