There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

A great place to work! Hard work is praised and employees are encouraged to excel!

Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time

Pros

A privately owed company, who's CEO and Senior Management team's main goal is to foster professional relationships and "grow the business". I feel that I have a whole company of Cheerleaders!

Cons

None. We are a WorldWide organization! I wish I got to meet more of my team mates in person!

Advice to Management

Thank you for always encouraging us to put our best forward.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great benefits

Current Employee - Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brand Institute has been a great company to work for. My colleagues are wondderful and I've become close friends with them. BI also offers great benefits! The insurance is top notch, catered lunches happen multiple times each month, lavish dinners at expensive restaurants, a beautiful Christmas party, generous bonuses, and a lovely Christmas gift. I truly feel appreciated. I am very fortunate to have a job at Brand Institute.

Cons

Working in a sales environment can be stressful, especially within the highly competitive marketing industry.

Advice to Management

Continue to show appreciation to your employees and they will be more dedicated and work harder.

Great to be selling a first rate service in a self propogating market

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My time at Brand Institute has been like a breath of fresh air compared to my previous career as a pharmaceutical advertising executive. They have provided me with the opportunity to thrive in a performance driven environment selling a service whose demand is constantly being renewed; all new products require a name. Teamwork, organization, platform skills, project management skills, relationship building skills and perseverance will make you successful here. And clients welcome you on the strength of Brand Institute's reputation for success.

Cons

This is a sales driven organization and naturally you are measured on various performance parameters so you must have the ability to handle the pressure. If you can't handle the heat don't come in to the kitchen!

Advice to Management

A more structured 'on boarding' program may help support the learning curve for new hires.