Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com

Best position I had in the Los Angeles branch of BI

Former Employee - Managing Director  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Managing Director in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

BI is the most powerful company world wide in biotech and pharmaceutical branding. Working for a successful company made me a more effective communicator and producer for which I was highly compensated. If you are able to discipline yourself and focus on tasks and goals the company sets, your success can be be realized through the expectation of excellence.

Cons

There are no cons if you do your job to the best of your ability.

Other reviews for Brand Institute

Opportunity to Build a Business With a Dominant Brand

Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

For personally accountable and experienced professionals, BI offers a more than a fair opportunity to build a business. Systems are in place that support sales, employees are friendly and willing to help, and our CEO is generous and always accessible to all levels and with our customers.

Cons

In this age of email and technology, and in the current economy, face-to-face appointments can be very tricky to obtain. Selling is not for the thin skinned and rejection requires a short-memory. This is a difficult entry level position for many. Must like sales or a selling and appointment driven environment. Travel is travel, and, it happens daily over many miles and states. Often too fast-paced at times.

Continue to screen and not to settle. High quality is an exclusive club.

Great to be selling a first rate service in a self propogating market

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

My time at Brand Institute has been like a breath of fresh air compared to my previous career as a pharmaceutical advertising executive. They have provided me with the opportunity to thrive in a performance driven environment selling a service whose demand is constantly being renewed; all new products require a name. Teamwork, organization, platform skills, project management skills, relationship building skills and perseverance will make you successful here. And clients welcome you on the strength of Brand Institute's reputation for success.

Cons

This is a sales driven organization and naturally you are measured on various performance parameters so you must have the ability to handle the pressure. If you can't handle the heat don't come in to the kitchen!

A more structured 'on boarding' program may help support the learning curve for new hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute.

Worked for Brand Institute? Contribute to the Community!