Brand Institute

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

Best position I had in the Los Angeles branch of BI

Former Employee - Managing Director in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Managing Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Brand Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

BI is the most powerful company world wide in biotech and pharmaceutical branding. Working for a successful company made me a more effective communicator and producer for which I was highly compensated. If you are able to discipline yourself and focus on tasks and goals the company sets, your success can be be realized through the expectation of excellence.

Cons

There are no cons if you do your job to the best of your ability.

123 Other Employee Reviews for Brand Institute (View Most Recent)

Great to be selling a first rate service in a self propogating market

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (less than a year)

Pros

My time at Brand Institute has been like a breath of fresh air compared to my previous career as a pharmaceutical advertising executive. They have provided me with the opportunity to thrive in a performance driven environment selling a service whose demand is constantly being renewed; all new products require a name. Teamwork, organization, platform skills, project management skills, relationship building skills and perseverance will make you successful here. And clients welcome you on the strength of Brand Institute's reputation for success.

Cons

This is a sales driven organization and naturally you are measured on various performance parameters so you must have the ability to handle the pressure. If you can't handle the heat don't come in to the kitchen!

A more structured 'on boarding' program may help support the learning curve for new hires.

Great Professional Atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Brand Institute has been a great wake up call to me. I go to work everyday knowing there is something new to learn. The way I see it, this company gives you the opportunity to grow as much as the employee chooses to go in this field. It is kept in a very professional and serious environment. The type of environment that produces, and it is apparent its numbers and how they pay the employees. I have been treated with the utmost respect and professional, like successful companies should, having as many people involved as possible in all aspects and having the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business, and working directly with upper management; a major advantage in the field of pharmaceuticals.

Cons

How can i criticize a multi million dollar company that treats their employees to executive lunches once a month...

Cant fix something that isn't broken

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute