Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com
  www.brandinstitute.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

How often does one get the opportunity to do something that they love?”

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A continually evolving, fast-paced company. A company that despite the economy, has continued to grow every single year. There is plenty of opportunity for personal and career growth, if you choose to put in what it takes. Being able to work with people that have such varied educational backgrounds has been such a learning experience for me. It allows me to do my job so much better, because it gives me a broader understanding of what we do as a whole.

I have never worked for a more generous company/CEO in my entire career, which spans over 22 years. I mean really, how many companies pay for parking, provide a grand holiday party every year, and in between provide countless numbers of luncheons, and opportunities for bonuses!? Not to mention flexibility, when the need for personal time arises.

Cons

The workload can be overwhelming at times, however that is the sign of a successful company. I'd rather be busy and know that I am working for a company that is thriving and will continue to do so.

I wouldn't change a thing. There is a proven formula for success, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

114 Other Employee Reviews for Brand Institute (View Most Recent)

Wonderful Stepping Stone

Former Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL

I worked at Brand Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I gained incredible experience working with global teams on high-profile drug naming projects. The pay and benefits were excellent compared with other Miami companies. Their HR department was very accessible/helpful when it came to transferring my 401k and keeping health benefits in place.

Cons

I had to move from Miami for family reasons, otherwise I'd probably still be working there. We had to work the occasional weekend/late night, but I don't think that's much different than other jobs.

I loved the monthly food/cash goals, I hope those are still in place!

Very Knowledgeable Staff and Great Opportunities for Career Development

Current Employee - DSI Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - DSI Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Brand Institute is the best in the niche market of Pharmaceutical naming/safety testing. You can learn something new everyday in this fascinating and challenging field. You will be intellecutally challenged on a daily basis - and you have the opportunity to have your ideas heard. Very stimulating environment, and the people you work with on a daily basis are the most talented in their field

Cons

The only con is that there are times the work load can be overwhelming.

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute