Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

How often does one get the opportunity to do something that they love?”

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A continually evolving, fast-paced company. A company that despite the economy, has continued to grow every single year. There is plenty of opportunity for personal and career growth, if you choose to put in what it takes. Being able to work with people that have such varied educational backgrounds has been such a learning experience for me. It allows me to do my job so much better, because it gives me a broader understanding of what we do as a whole.

I have never worked for a more generous company/CEO in my entire career, which spans over 22 years. I mean really, how many companies pay for parking, provide a grand holiday party every year, and in between provide countless numbers of luncheons, and opportunities for bonuses!? Not to mention flexibility, when the need for personal time arises.

Cons

The workload can be overwhelming at times, however that is the sign of a successful company. I'd rather be busy and know that I am working for a company that is thriving and will continue to do so.

I wouldn't change a thing. There is a proven formula for success, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

116 Other Employee Reviews for Brand Institute (View Most Recent)

Great company to work at

Current Employee - Trademarks in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Trademarks in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very interesting industry to work in. You will become an efficient fast paced worker, ready to take on any assignment. It is a very good company to stay in and an amazing stepping stone for anyone's career. This company will open all doors in the future and you work with an amazing clientele. Management is very reachable and they work to keep everyone happy within reasonable requests or suggestions. The perks here.....I can probably say no other company you've ever been on rewards employees like Brand Institute does.

Cons

it can get quite busy sometimes, clients tend to move deadlines depending on product launch dates or regulatory related issues. When things are hectic, I take that as good training. Client comes first and we need to do whatever it takes for them to be satisfied and come back.

Management keeps improving, but people need to understand not everyone can be pleased. So keep at it.

BI is a company that recognizes and appreciates a good employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A friendly atmosphere where you are recognized for hard work and is also a wonderful learning experience in the corporate world for young employees.

Cons

Far from my home which means my commute can be a pain but if you take public transportation BI pays for your Metro card and Metro garage parking or if you drive they also pay for parking right around the corner. It's definitely a plus since these costs add up!

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute