Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com

How often does one get the opportunity to do something that they love?”

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsA continually evolving, fast-paced company. A company that despite the economy, has continued to grow every single year. There is plenty of opportunity for personal and career growth, if you choose to put in what it takes. Being able to work with people that have such varied educational backgrounds has been such a learning experience for me. It allows me to do my job so much better, because it gives me a broader understanding of what we do as a whole.

I have never worked for a more generous company/CEO in my entire career, which spans over 22 years. I mean really, how many companies pay for parking, provide a grand holiday party every year, and in between provide countless numbers of luncheons, and opportunities for bonuses!? Not to mention flexibility, when the need for personal time arises.

ConsThe workload can be overwhelming at times, however that is the sign of a successful company. I'd rather be busy and know that I am working for a company that is thriving and will continue to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wouldn't change a thing. There is a proven formula for success, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Wonderful Stepping Stone

Trademark Analyst (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at Brand Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I gained incredible experience working with global teams on high-profile drug naming projects. The pay and benefits were excellent compared with… Cons: I had to move from Miami for family reasons, otherwise I'd probably still be working there. … Advice to Senior Management: I loved the monthly food/cash goals, I hope those are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Knowledgeable Staff and Great Opportunities for Career Development

DSI Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Brand Institute is the best in the niche market of Pharmaceutical naming/safety testing. You can learn something new everyday in this fascinating and challenging… Cons: The only con is that there are times the work… More

There are newer reviews on Brand Institute.

Worked for Brand Institute? Contribute to the Community!