There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

Brand Institute rewards employees who work hard and show initiative

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Fortune 500 client list. #1 in our industry. Great support staff and mentors to learn from. Rewarding projects. Excellent upward mobility if you’re willing to put in the work.

Cons

Fast paced atmosphere can be challenging. Must be able to multi-task and execute project requirements efficiently and accurately.

reviews filtered by

Dynamic Company that Delivers!!! Current Vice President-Boston, MA

Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Brand Institute has an extensive portfolio of services that deliver consistently for my customer base in the Boston market both on the biopharmaceutical and consumer sides of our business. I had the pleasure of working with Brand Institute over the years in the biopharmaceutical arena as a marketer and now I am able to take that very positive expereincince and top notch services to my clients in Boston. My current director and I continue to recieve excellent support from our team(s) in Miami/Chicago and then deliver that support/service to our clients up east out of our locally based Boston Office. Best in Brand identity that the customer recognizes and respects. That is why the cleints keep coming back!!!

Cons

Brand Institute has built a very strong reputation in this business space so an individual needs to be very customer focused, hard working and possess an inordinate attention to detail. The clients expect the best and we must deliver the best time and time again. This may not be the role for a person that does not possess these qaulities.

Continued home office support!!! It means so much to the client that we are a world wide compnay, with a local connection in Boston and still deliver access to our support team(s) in Miami and Chicago.

Excellent company to work for and be proud of!!!

Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

BI is an excellent place to work at. It offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career experience. The company and senior management recognize hard effort and have personally provided me with many opportunities for career advancement. As the new/only Director in our Boston office, I can say that BI knows how to locate offices strategically to offer the best local branding solutions in the pharmaceutical space. BI is a company that you can be proud to be part of as we are the leaders in what we do and clients recognize this. You just need to have an entrepreneurial and focused mindset to be successful.

Cons

This job may not be for everyone. You need to be extremely self motivated, focused and willing to do what it takes to make your clients happy and show value.

There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute