There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

What it is like working at a premier, world-class branding agency

Current Employee - Creative in Miami, FL
Current Employee - Creative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brand Institute is a top-tier brand identify agency, and I am fortunate enough to work on the creative end of the company. Each day I work with the world’s biggest companies, helping craft strategy and creative concepts for their biggest brands. What I like best is the challenge of performing at such a high level every day. I’m surrounded by experts and incredibly talented people in all areas of branding; everyone challenges each other to be the best and constantly improve. The only directive I’ve ever received is to produce the best work possible. BI’s work and client list speaks for itself, we do everything we can to deliver the best work at the greatest value as fast as possible.

Cons

Working with the world’s biggest companies on their biggest, global brands is hard work. Our clients expect nothing short of impactful, innovative work of the highest quality. But if it were easy, everyone would do it. BI is a place where hard work and performance are cultivated and rewarded.

Advice to Management

We have a proven track record, a winning formula, and tremendous focus. I’m very excited about the future.

reviews filtered by