Branding Brand

There are newer employer reviews for Branding Brand

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Software Developer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Dogs are allowed in the office. Catered Lunches. Attractive Co-workers. Brandival. Boat Trip. Rafting Trip. Happy Hours. Kegerators. Everyone really cares about what they are doing and extremely passionate. Cutting Edge Technology. Everyone is really good at their job. Feels like a mix between a summer camp and the New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor.

Cons

Growing fast, hard to get to know everyone. Some of the dogs in the office think their sh*t don't stink.

Keep fighting the good fight. Share with us more often the vision and opportunities that are ahead of us.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Branding Brand (View Most Recent)

Want to be a slave?

I worked at Branding Brand

Pros

Exciting with the mobile industry in full flight. It's a good area to work in and the clients are large enough to spend on the projects.

Cons

The owners don't know how to run a business or work with people. The kool-aid can only fool so many for so long.

Don't be evil.

Branding Brand Response

Aug 20, 2013Co-founder

I find this posting interesting, especially since the date and content has been edited. Regardless, if you felt strongly enough to leave this review, I respect (and am sorry for) that. We have always ... More

Like 70+ hour weeks, with no reward? Well hop on board this sinking ship while you still can

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time

Pros

The company has some great people in the trenches. Also nice having dogs in the office

Cons

Awful development deadlines are crippling the company. Developers (and other positions) are forced to work insane hours in order to get things done on time, so work-life balance is a total fabrication. You can give catered lunches, and free beer, but that doesn't fix a company that doesn't truly value its people. BB also pushes for employees to give reviews on glassdoor, so forced good reviews are not as true as they seem.

Stop setting horribly misguided deadlines just so you can cash a check, because your employees are the ones that deal with the backlash. This place was great a few years ago, and its taken a horrible turn I didn't expect.

Branding Brand Response

Aug 20, 2013Co-founder

My door is always open. ...so is the suggestion box. Stop by. Let's talk. We are only as good as our communication.

There are newer employer reviews for Branding Brand