The Best Job I've Ever Had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't say enough good things about Branding Brand. This is the best job I've ever had. I get to come to collaborate everyday with great people, work with HUGE clients, and interact one on one with management who actually care. In a short amount of time we've accomplished some truly great things as a company. I'm so proud to be a part of such a wonderful diverse (and not to mention smart) team.

Cons

There's a lot of work to be done, and sometimes things get crazy. I've worked nights and weekends before, but we ARE a young and growing business and sometimes you have to go above and beyond for the good of the team.

Advice to Management

As our business grows we need to bring on more team members to help with workloads, be sensitive to this.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dogs are allowed in the office. Catered Lunches. Attractive Co-workers. Brandival. Boat Trip. Rafting Trip. Happy Hours. Kegerators. Everyone really cares about what they are doing and extremely passionate. Cutting Edge Technology. Everyone is really good at their job. Feels like a mix between a summer camp and the New York Stock Exchange Trading Floor.

Cons

Growing fast, hard to get to know everyone. Some of the dogs in the office think their sh*t don't stink.

Advice to Management

Keep fighting the good fight. Share with us more often the vision and opportunities that are ahead of us.

Want to be a slave?

I worked at Branding Brand

Pros

Exciting with the mobile industry in full flight. It's a good area to work in and the clients are large enough to spend on the projects.

Cons

The owners don't know how to run a business or work with people. The kool-aid can only fool so many for so long.

Advice to Management

Don't be evil.

Branding Brand Response

Aug 20, 2013 – Co-founder

I find this posting interesting, especially since the date and content has been edited. Regardless, if you felt strongly enough to leave this review, I respect (and am sorry for) that. We have always ... More