Brandman University
brandman.edu Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Excellent Education for Excellent Adults

Adjunct Professor (Current Employee)
Roseville, CA

ProsExcellent Deans and Instructors!!
Practical, immediately-applicable skills and concepts comprehension emphasis (vs. rote memorization and lengthy historial and theoretical details)!
Meant for anyone who is motivated to see their career take off much earlier, will get to class, and doesn't see college as a party!

ConsProbably not as strong for someone who has no idea why he/she is in college. Not great to checking out classes for potential majors as a traditional college.

Advice to Senior ManagementBrandman's program and format is perfect for empowering your employees - They'll immediately apply skills and concepts from the classroom to the workplace. And employees who attend the adult model at Brandman are more motivated, focused and successful.

very satisfying

I have been working at Brandman University

Pros: the presence of Academic freedom Cons: not enough moeny for the work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Adjunct Instructor Review of Brandman University

Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Brandman University as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: One of the top adult learning brands in Higher Education. Cons: Need more involvement of adjunct faculty in development of courses. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brandman University.

Worked for Brandman University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brandman University reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Brandman University employees.