Brasher's Auto Auctions
brashers.auctionpipeline.com Rio Linda, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place to work... if your the owners.

Refused (Current Employee)
Rio Linda, CA

ProsThe Employees. There is such an odd diversified group that works here and yet they are all doing great work. They complain less than other company employees and probably have more to complain about.

ConsLow pay, few benefits and poor working conditions. Most of the time the owners who are of the Church of Latter Day Saints keep religion and work separate. However many of their business decisions appear naive and more church based than business based.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit stepping over dollars to pick up pennies. It is good for a business to be frugal, but cheap is cheap. Especially when it costs more to do things twice because enough wasn't spent the first time. Also spend more time planning. Rush decissions almost always get bad results.

Ok

Auto Auction (Current Employee)
    Eugene, OR

I have been working at Brasher's Auto Auctions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: No opportunity to advance withing company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved the employees... hated management.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Rio Linda, CA

I worked at Brasher's Auto Auctions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Brasher's is perfect for someone who just wants to make a few extra dollars and not interested in… Cons: Management is dysfunctional from the top down. Senior managers keep secrets from the owners, owners won't listen to consultants or experts on their own staff.… Advice to Senior Management: Alas, I have no advice. I do not believe they would care to listen.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brasher's Auto Auctions.

Worked for Brasher's Auto Auctions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brasher's Auto Auctions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brasher's Auto Auctions CEO J L Brasher. All reviews posted anonymously by Brasher's Auto Auctions employees.