Bray Controls USA
www.bray.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Bray Controls is a fast growing leader in the international valve industry.

Inside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bray Controls USA full-time for more than a year

ProsFlat organizational structure allows easy access to upper management and cross-office collaboration.
Rapid growth opens up a wide range of opportunities that allow for a fulfilling work experience.
Company has a wide global reach with offices all over the world.

ConsSalaries are not the highest and not as dynamic as one would hope. Only addressed once per year, and are typically restricted by departmental budget allocations.
Turnover is relatively high, so it can sometimes be difficult to develop a solid core team.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest they work harder at establishing more comprehensive compensation plans that better incentivize loyalty to the company.

Less than expected in the industry.

Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bray Controls USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work schedule can be flexible depending on manager. Cons: medical, dental, and vision insurance are a joke. 401k is… Advice to Senior Management: get your s h i t together. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Every experience is a learning experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bray Controls USA

Pros: Great place to work, if you enjoy the "game". The… Cons: Many egos get in the way, however management will not… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to ideas for forward progress. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bray Controls USA.

Worked for Bray Controls USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bray Controls USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bray Controls USA CEO Craig C. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Bray Controls USA employees.