Bray Controls USA

www.bray.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bray Controls USA

Wonderful Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Bray Controls USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

New benefit offerings are very competitive with the marketplace as of April 1st and Bray truly wants its employees to have a healthy work/family life balance and that means a lot to me since I have children. The increase in 401K matching is better than the average so I can plan for my future as well! Everyone at Bray is so friendly and fun to work around!

Cons

Gorwing pains the company has felt since its inception - but this is really positive as the company continues to grow exponentially over its 26 year history. Wish Bray would recruit from more colleges and universities - we have a lot of Aggies!

Communicate with each other better and continue to grow the team!

16 Other Employee Reviews for Bray Controls USA (View Most Recent)

Great experience, opportunities and work atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Bray Controls USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Bray is a great place to work, having a good balance of small company family culture feel, yet being an international corporation with lots of opportunities and exposure. The location is great and it seems like the company is doubling in size every couple of years. The company is becoming more dynamic and adapable to change and with a lean structure and higher emphasis on recruiting that before. Everyone has a lot of responsibilities, which means learning and chance to prove yourself.

Cons

401k and health benefits are not the greatest. There is a lack of HR presence and involvement.

Greater visibility and communication of company goals. More frequent employee reviews and training initiatives.

A stepping stone company for future opportunities

I have been working at Bray Controls USA

Pros

Good place to start if you want to play in the big leagues later. Lots of young talent coming in. Easy access to upper management communication, friendly people, flexible hours.

Cons

Subpar benefits and salaries. Company foundation with A&M is over rated. There are more talented and experienced people who are overlooked for same positions who hold same or better educational background from other schools. Management philosophy is taking a turn for the worse with recent hires. Lots of segregation if you don’t agree with their new philosophy.

Get more involved in the day-day functions of the company and listen to your employees. Careful who you hire for your leading roles as they have negative influence on others.

There are newer employer reviews for Bray Controls USA