Breakthrough Events

www.breakthrougheventsinc.com

Great Opportunity in a fun, upbeat environment

Current Employee - Campaign Manager  in  Frederick, MD
Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Frederick, MD

Pros

I have learned so much being at Breakthrough Events. The skill sets that I am learning here can help me in any of my future positions! The environment and staff are upbeat and positive and the whole office is a team. If you are looking for a great way to kick start your career and are motivated by rapid growth and advancement than Breakthrough Events is definitely the company for you.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Other reviews for Breakthrough Events

Pros

This is a free business school... a fast pace.. fast track to management, in 6-9 months, be your own boss running these events for $75k starting salary.... the.more shows the more u can make. Direct marketing rules!

Cons

You need to quickly build and rehearse your speech prior to your shift. So you end up needing to have a flexible schedule in order to be facilitated through the fast track to management.

Hurry up and come out with the web portal or I might need to build it myself to show my dedication to our little circle at the office! Lol! ASP.net and some coffee later... Shizam! ! ;-)

Crazy

Former Employee - Entry Level Management Specialist  in  Frederick, MD
    Former Employee - Entry Level Management Specialist in Frederick, MD

Pros

Coworkers were friendly enough, coworkers really made this job worth my time, it's fun if you like having spontaneous conversation with shoppers about a product

Cons

high turnover rate, manager is not averse to shouting foul language directly at employees in private communication when not pleased with performance, changing location and products every 2 weeks can be hectic, climbing the ladder to management means putting personal goals outside of work aside, schedule is subject to last-minute alterations, expect to work weekends and expect to work much overtime

more work-life balance, treat humans as humans, don't gloss over the benefits part of a job as if it doesn't matter

There are newer employer reviews for Breakthrough Events.

Worked for Breakthrough Events? Contribute to the Community!