There are newer employer reviews for Breg

Great place to work and call home

Current Employee - Current Employee in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Current Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Breg full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm confused of some of the posts that are on this site. I feel that these are disgruntled past employees who were not happy either not able to keep up with the pace at a great technical company - yes, we work hard, but the teamwork and energy of the company pays for us to be here. To hear that managers pocket their bonus money is really the most unbelievable post... In 20 years, and in management (technical), I have never heard of a company, such as ours, allow managers to pocket funds that are saved by not providing to our employees. Where, when and how do you propose this took place? Do you have proof this happens? Would our CFO put up with this??? I would need to see proof on this or examples. As a Breg employee, I really do appreciate the culture (not every place is perfect) but management works very hard to set the speed of the company, how we, as employees work through our cultural beliefs, and above all - you should be prepared (as in any company) to roll up your sleeves and be able to help where help is needed. To bad mouth a company that goes beyond the norms to better our tools, to better our employees, and to hire smarter and smarter talent, you should work elsewhere to see if the grass is greener.

Cons

There is a lot of work, though any growing high performing company will require hard work.

Advice to Management

keep everyone up to date. The all hands meetings each month are impressive for a company our size.

Other Employee Reviews for Breg