Don't Stay Too Long

Former Employee - Admissions
Former Employee - Admissions

I worked at Brensten Education full-time

Pros

Good place to get your feet wet in a sales career

Cons

Low pay and management will try and have you do multiple jobs in addition to the one you were hired for.

Take the time to train your current employees and develop some type of corporate culture.

Other Reviews for Brensten Education

I've been working in Higher Education for almost 10yrs... Brensten is the best experience I've had

Current Employee - Academic Advisor  in  Waukesha, WI
    Current Employee - Academic Advisor in Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Brensten Education full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced, the days usually fly buy. Management is always willing to talk through their decision making process. Its kind of humorous to see people complain about having to work Saturdays considering my associate and I are really the only ones that have had to. And while it can be challenging occasionally, we love the work we do. I haven't been here that long but I can already see my impact within the company. I feel more accomplished here in a few months then I did at other schools that I worked at for years. I've never cared about negative reviews for other schools I worked at, but I was genuinely irked by the negative ones I saw here. I think that speaks volumes to how good of an experience working at Brensten has been.

Cons

Things change often, which is par for the course in IT. I personally don't mind it, but for some it can be an issue.

More dialog with all departments so people understand the occasional changes. Other than that, I think we're headed in the right direction.

A perfect place to work at.

I have been working at Brensten Education

Pros

The cool colors of the interior which varies from room to room are not only trendy but also calming and inspiring. Every time I have a conversation with our Director who is an INC 500 CEO, I feel smarter, more knowledgeable and focused. The location of the building on the corner of Bluemound and Barker Rds is very convenient and they have a large well lit parking lot. I have been working there for 9 months, it has been a wonderful experience. I'm happy that my career is growing there as I just recently had new responsibilities assigned to me.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Brensten Education.

Worked for Brensten Education? Contribute to the Community!