Brgmc

www.brgeneral.org

Turned down an offer for 10k more to stay here.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsGreat people to work with. You learn a lot from all the different hats you have to wear. Health benefits are great. They're always opening new departments or people are moving around so you have plenty of upward mobility.

ConsVery stressful environment, people's lives are on the line. The office complex you work out of is a little cheap. Not the highest paying place to work in the area. Project workflows tend to be decided entirely by upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome proper project management criteria that involved all the management staff and project managers would be idea for determining the health of a project.

Network admin

Network Administrators (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Brgmc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work good benefits, dream job Cons: stop the micro management and you produce good workers Advice to Senior Management: stop the micromanagement and you will produce good workers More

Best place to work

I have been working at Brgmc as a contractor

Pros: Good place to work today Cons: Good place t00 many hours Advice to Senior Management: keep up good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brgmc.

Worked for Brgmc? Contribute to the Community!