Bridgeline Digital

www.bridgelinedigital.com

Excellent Company for Endless Opportunity

Delivery Team (Current Employee)

ProsI have been working at Bridgeline Digital (Software) for 5 years and have never been as excited as I am now about the opportunities that lie ahead. The iAPPS Product Suite combined with the complete array of Digital Services delivered by one of the best delivery teams that I have ever had the pleasure to work with combine into a unique opportunity for Bridgeline Clients and by extension the Bridgeline Team. The vision and execution that has become the iAPPS Product Suite is a game changer in the Web Engagement space and will demand that other companies in the space redefine their terms and expectations.

ConsBridgeline does demand a lot of their employees, but you cannot operate at this level without embracing the vision and applying the necessary level of dedication to achieve that vision. I have been very happy with the recognition that I have received for the work that I have put in. It is the classic story, you get out what you put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementShrug off the naysayers, continue to refine the product, and services and put the clients satisfaction ahead of everything and you will enjoy the rewards. I would like to be there to enjoy the view. Best of luck.

Great People, Great Projects

I have been working at Bridgeline Digital

Pros: -The chance to work with some really great and talented people -The client lists are varied, challenging and allow you to do something… Cons: -Just like any agency it's not always a 9-5 job, you are sometimes at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Fast growing company for all who are driven!

I have been working at Bridgeline Digital full-time

Pros: Great work environment with all the opportunities to shine. Great focus and effort… Cons: It is a fast growing company so don't expect to… Advice to Senior Management: Retain the talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bridgeline Digital.

Worked for Bridgeline Digital? Contribute to the Community!