Bridgeline Digital

www.bridgelinedigital.com
  www.bridgelinedigital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bridgeline Digital

Learn, grow, and contribute to a fast paced, ever changing, tech environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Bridgeline Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic group of driven individuals who seemingly want the best for their Customers. Sales, R&D, iAPPS Support Group (iSG); Marketing; Finance; and Legal work together to create a symbiotic relationship that helps drive business.

Cons

Admittedly, there has been turnover which can affect morale, but most were underperformers. I would take most if not all the reviews post Jan 2014 with a grain of salt.

Execute.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Bridgeline Digital (View Most Recent)

Terrible Management - Leave

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I worked at Bridgeline Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Many departments seem to enjoy working within their teams
    -Free coffee and sodas
    -Convenient location

Cons

-Sales team structures deals that seem great up front but in the end are not able to deliverable as promised.
    -Lack of roadmap to attain company vision
    -CEO is arrogant and abusive
    -Terrible lead generation
    -Below average pay (I received a 40% raise when I left)
    -No 401K match

Replace the CEO, he is the reason many talented individuals leave. His management style is demeaning and abusive. He does not respect the other executives or the managers that face customers on a daily basis. I have witnessed customers and employees leave Bridgeline due to his arrogance.

It's going down, I'm yelling timber...

Current Employee - Technical Team
    Current Employee - Technical Team

I have been working at Bridgeline Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

iAPPS could actually be a solid product if there was some focus on making the existing platform great.

The CTO is a great guy and very smart, but none of us can figure out why he stays.

Cons

The turnover rate is astronomical company wide! You’ll notice the numerous positive reviews are typically all posted around the same date and have the world's corniest titles, as it is requested of employees by the CEO. The work environment here is absolutely awful and only gets worse as the company continues to struggle. To say we are overworked is an understatement. Taking customer calls at all hours because customer sites are down all the time is the norm and the expectation. Because the sales team is pushed to close any deal they can as revenue is so incredibly low, many projects aren’t scoped out properly and then delivery is expected to make miracles, not sleep and abandon their families.

Execution is a great strategy for the management team, if they could manage to get out of their own way. The board really should send the CEO to Mars and put someone in charge who has experience growing a software company if the focus is going to be on iAPPS sales. Until then, the company will continue to struggle. Yahoo! Finance message boards paint a pretty accurate picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Bridgeline Digital

Worked for Bridgeline Digital? Contribute to the Community!