Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Upper Management needs a lot of help.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsGood benefits, coworkers were mostly nice, great gyms

ConsIt is very political and people who don't know what they are doing get promoted and and unfit for management. Right now there is a lot of uncertainty, and people I know who work there fear that they will be let go at any time. In January they let go of 10% of the company and they say it will happen every year. Many veterans with the company are leaving.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart to value your employees and don't use scare tactics to get people to work. Also, look to reorganizing management, especially upper management, as they are often the least competent.

Terrible

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education

Pros: A lot of paid holidays. Average vacation and sick time.… Cons: Horrible management. Several managers advanced to their position with little management experience. Very disorganized. The company grew too fast and internal structure and organization did… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more direction and feedback for employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointing

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education

Pros: Cafeteria on-site Gym on-site Clean bathrooms Full package of dental, vision, and healthcare… Cons: A lot of management have no clue what's going on with the employees in their department. They're busy running off from meeting to meeting instead… Advice to Senior Management: Higher salaries, recognize who is working hard vs. workers who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.